To travel through Indian Railways, you need to reserve your seat excepting the general class. There are a couple of ways you can take after to do train ticket booking, such as Online, From Indian Railways Counters or Apps. Online Train Ticket Booking is normally completed by means of the moderate IRCTC Online Passenger Reservation site. You can also opt for, Cleartrip.com, Makemytrip.com and Yatra.com for online reservations. In addition to this, you can also use applications like Paytm that will enable you to book a ticket quite easily in a profit-oriented way possible.
For Train ticket booking online, you need to either use a site or an App that offers seat-booking services in Indian railways. You need to have the details of train name and number, boarding and flight details, and class. You should also have some ID proof be it Aadhaar, Passport or other proof and you have to carry that ID while travelling. You also need to have debit or credit card.
To book your seat via IRCTC Website you need to follow below given steps-
- You have to sign on to the IRCTC site. On the off chance that you don’t have an IRCTC username and password then you should first enlist on the site
- In the event you already have the details of the train and you are an Indian resident, you should click on the “Quick Book” tab and the click on “Plan My Journey”.
- You should fill the electronic reservation form and then you need to scroll down to the “Payment Option” to process the transaction for your train ticket booking
- Now you need to choose your favorite mode of payment and click on “Make Payment”
- If you are using international credit or debit card, you should choose the ‘International cards power by Atom’ option under ‘Payment Gateway/Credit Card’
- Soon your transaction will get complete and you will find train ticket booking confirmation via SMS, Mail and a PDF
- Take the print out or save the SMS while boarding your train
For train ticket booking via Mobile App, you should follow the steps given underneath
- You need to Login to any train ticket booking app like Paytm
- You need to choose the Train from the drop-down list and then choose From and To stations
- Now, you need to give Departure Date and then you should click on Search Trains & you will get your results based on the Train running schedule by IRCTC
- You need to choose your train from the given list and then go for seat selection
- Then you should proceed to the booking & choose your date for travel
- Now you need to give your IRCTC ID and click on proceed
- By choosing your boarding point, adding passenger details and choosing other preferences, you can do train ticket booking immediately
- You should now click on “Proceed to Book” and review the itinerary. Here you will find your promo code and by entering that your train ticket booking will also offer some Cashback to you
Using Paytm Wallet option may help you enjoy best coupon codes