1Force Quit Multiple Apps at One Time
One of the basic options you can try to fix “Can’t close apps on iPhone” is to force quitting multiple apps. Here’s how to do it on iPhone X.
- Launch the app switcher by swiping up the screen from the bottom to top.
- You will have to tap and hold the card of the very first app you need to stop. Hold until you see a minus sign.
- Don’t release. Use two more fingers to hold on two adjacent cards you wish to stop. Meanwhile, you should swipe it up.
- By doing this, you can kill up to the apps at once.
2 Restart iPhone X
If the previous method doesn’t work, you should try restarting your iPhone X. Here’s how to restart iPhone X.
- Hold the Side button with a volume button to get the slider appeared.
- Drag it to turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the Side button to start the device again.
3 Contact Apple Support
Depending on the issue and your location, the way to contact Apple Support may differ. However, you can have all the contact information simply by clicking here.
iPhone backup unlocker: Recover iTunes Backup Password.
iPhone backup extractor free:The best iPhone Backup Extractor software to extract photos, text messages, contacts, voice memos, note, WhatsApp, Viber and etc from iPhone/iPad backup.